Ancillary Retail 2020
February 3 @ 9:00 am - February 4 @ 5:00 pm
The Ancillary Retail Expo covers specialty leasing, RMUs, pop-up retail, vending, marketing, entrepreneurship and out of home media through dynamic speakers and educational sessions and a fantastic group of exhibitors ready to do deals.
The event is designed for industry players to network and learn hands-on methods to increase revenue in traditional and non-traditional shopping environments.
Join us in New Orleans and learn where to find the next hot retailer or product, how to create a sponsorship package, how to tap into experiential marketing, and how to make common areas come to life.
If you’re a retailer, entrepreneur, leasing representative or management professional looking to build ancillary revenue and create successful businesses, then this is a must-attend event!
Topics to be discussed:
- Interactive temporary entertainment concepts — all the way from Hollywood
- Top developers and pop-up retailers super-panel
- Creating a formula for revenue-generating farmer’s markets
- International specialty leasing trends
- Income enhancement for alternative revenue
- Creating a marketing and media plan that drives traffic
- What’s new and different in automated retail?
- Using design to maximize square-foot value in kiosks, pop-up retail and RMUs
- Success stories from a well-known digital incubation program
- Expert panel on sponsorship trends
- How a specialty leasing team worked with a pop-up retail curator to find the perfect brands for their center
- How a leading mall owner continuously produces world-class events, sponsorships and experiential marketing activations
- Partnering with EDCs on grass roots retail that brings life to vacant high-street storefronts
- How to curate digital brands into one single-branded store
- How to keep Millennials on your staff for the long haul
For information about speaking and sponsorship opportunities, contact Terri Kelly at 781-724-0159 at or Jerry France at 404-832-8262
InterFace Conference Group is a division of France Media Inc., which publishes 10 commercial real estate publications — including Ancillary Retail and Shopping Center Business magazine— and several websites and newsletters focused on the commercial real estate industry.