- This event has passed.
Ancillary Retail 2020
February 3, 2020 @ 9:00 am - February 4, 2020 @ 5:00 pm
The Ancillary Retail Expo covers specialty leasing, RMUs, pop-up retail, vending, marketing, entrepreneurship and out of home media through dynamic speakers and educational sessions and a fantastic group of exhibitors ready to do deals.
The event is designed for industry players to network and learn hands-on methods to increase revenue in traditional and non-traditional shopping environments.
Join us in New Orleans and learn where to find the next hot retailer or product, how to create a sponsorship package, how to tap into experiential marketing, and how to make common areas come to life.
If you’re a retailer, entrepreneur, leasing representative or management professional looking to build ancillary revenue and create successful businesses, then this is a must-attend event!
Topics to be discussed:
- Interactive temporary entertainment concepts — all the way from Hollywood
- Top developers and pop-up retailers super-panel
- Creating a formula for revenue-generating farmer’s markets
- International specialty leasing trends
- Income enhancement for alternative revenue
- Creating a marketing and media plan that drives traffic
- What’s new and different in automated retail?
- Using design to maximize square-foot value in kiosks, pop-up retail and RMUs
- Success stories from a well-known digital incubation program
- Expert panel on sponsorship trends
- How a specialty leasing team worked with a pop-up retail curator to find the perfect brands for their center
- How a leading mall owner continuously produces world-class events, sponsorships and experiential marketing activations
- Partnering with EDCs on grass roots retail that brings life to vacant high-street storefronts
- How to curate digital brands into one single-branded store
- How to keep Millennials on your staff for the long haul
CLICK HERE FOR INFO OR TO REGISTER
SUBSCRIBE TO EMAIL UPDATES FOR THIS EVENT
SEE WHAT PEOPLE HAD TO SAY ABOUT LAST YEAR’S CONFERENCE
For information about speaking and sponsorship opportunities, contact Terri Kelly at 781-724-0159 at or Jerry France at 404-832-8262
InterFace Conference Group is a division of France Media Inc., which publishes 10 commercial real estate publications — including Ancillary Retail and Shopping Center Business magazine— and several websites and newsletters focused on the commercial real estate industry.