InterFace Denver Retail 2022
June 16 @ 12:00 pm - 3:45 pm
Western Real Estate Business, Shopping Center Business and the InterFace Conference Group are pleased to announce the InterFace Denver Retail conference will be held in person on June 16th, from 12:00 to 3:30 PM at the Hyatt Regency Denver Tech Center.
Hear from leading owners/investors/developers, brokers and lenders/financial intermediaries about how the Denver retail market is recovering after the pandemic. Learn how the retail sector has changed because of COVID, gain insight into the opportunities in the market, and network with decision-makers in the sector.
The event will attract those who are buying, selling, financing, and brokering deals, as well as those developing/redeveloping and leasing properties in Colorado.
Panel discussions will cover the economic outlook and the challenges facing Denver’s retail environment; what retailers, restaurants and shopping center owners/developers need to know about changing consumer preferences; and which submarkets hold the greatest potential.
Topics To Be Discussed:
- How is the Denver retail market recovering following the pandemic?
- Where are current occupancy rates? How are rents trending? What is the demand for space?
- What types of tenants are landlords trying to attract?
- Where are valuations? Who is buying? What types of retail properties are drawing investor interest?
- Which tenants are looking in the market?
- How are tenant mixes changing post-pandemic? What is the demand for experiential retail and entertainment? How important is food in today’s centers? What is the role of pop-up retail?
- What are predictions for the future?
- How has consumer behavior changed? How have retailers/shopping centers adapted and what do you foresee in terms of evolving retail trends?
- How do you make your center stand out from the competition?
- What opportunities do tenants, developers and investors see in a post-pandemic market?
- Which Denver submarkets hold the greatest potential for near-term opportunities?
Who Is Planning On Attending:
- Debt & Equity Capital Providers & Financial Intermediaries
- Property Managers, Asset Managers & Operators
- Institutional Investors and Fund Managers
- Special Servicers and Receivers
- Leasing & Marketing Specialists
- Investment Sales Brokers
- Title Insurers
- General Contractors, Architects & Engineers
- Real Estate Accountants and Attorneys
- Service Providers to the Retail Industry
InterFace Conference Group is also hosting InterFace Denver Multifamily conference the morning of June 16th. For details, click here.
Covid-19 Health & Safety Guidelines:
The InterFace Conference Group strongly encourages that attendees be fully vaccinated at least two weeks before the event. InterFace Conference Group will be following all safety mandates in place at the time of the event.
France Media Inc. is publisher of Shopping Center Business, California Centers, Retail & Restaurant Facility Business, Seniors Housing Business, Student Housing Business, Southeast Real Estate Business, Texas Real Estate Business, Northeast Real Estate Business, Western Real Estate Business, Heartland Real Estate Business, Southeast Multifamily & Affordable Housing Business, Texas Multifamily & Affordable Housing Business, Western Multifamily & Affordable Housing Business, Midwest Multifamily & Affordable Housing Business, and Northeast Multifamily & Affordable Housing Business.
For more information about all of the commercial real estate magazines, websites, and newsletters published by France Media Inc., click here.