InterFace Denver Retail 2023
February 9 @ 12:00 pm - 3:30 pm
Western Real Estate Business, Shopping Center Business and the InterFace Conference Group are pleased to announce the InterFace Denver Retail conference will be held in person on February 9th, from 12:00 to 3:30 PM at the Ritz-Carlton Denver.
Hear from retailers, restaurant chains, developer, owners, investors, developers, brokers and lenders/financial intermediaries about opportunities in the Denver retail market and network with decision-makers in the sector.
The event will attract those who are buying, selling, financing, and brokering deals, as well as those developing/redeveloping and leasing retail properties in Colorado.
Panel discussions will cover the economic outlook and the challenges in today’s retail environment. You’ll hear what retailers, restaurants and shopping center owners and developers need to know about changing consumer preferences — and you’ll gain insight about which submarkets hold the greatest potential for retail investment and development.
TOPICS TO BE DISCUSSED
- How is the economic climate impacting retail property values and investment activity?
- Where are valuations? Who is selling? Who is buying? What types of retail properties are drawing investor interest?
- Where are current occupancy rates? How are rents trending?
- What is the market seeing in terms of leasing activity? What is the demand for space?
- Which retailers are new to the market or looking for space in the metro area?
- What types of tenants are landlords trying to attract?
- How are tenant mixes evolving? What is new in terms of entertainment retail? What about food and beverage tenants?
- What will the most successful retail centers doing to differentiate from competitors?
- Where are the greatest opportunities for tenants, developers and investors in the Denver market?
WHO IS PLANNING ON ATTENDING
- Debt & Equity Capital Providers & Financial Intermediaries
- Property Managers, Asset Managers & Operators
- Institutional Investors & Fund Managers
- Special Servicers & Receivers
- Leasing & Marketing Specialists
- Investment Sales Brokers
- Title Insurers
- General Contractors, Architects & Engineers
- Real Estate Accountants & Attorneys
- Service Providers to the Retail Industry
InterFace Conference Group will also be hosting the InterFace Denver Multifamily conference on the morning of February 9th at 7:30 am – 11:00 am.
The InterFace Conference Group strongly encourages that attendees be fully vaccinated at least two weeks before the event. InterFace Conference Group will be following all safety mandates in place at the time of the event.
France Media Inc. is publisher of Shopping Center Business, California Centers, Retail & Restaurant Facility Business, Seniors Housing Business, Student Housing Business, Southeast Real Estate Business, Texas Real Estate Business, Northeast Real Estate Business, Western Real Estate Business, Heartland Real Estate Business, Southeast Multifamily & Affordable Housing Business, Texas Multifamily & Affordable Housing Business, Western Multifamily & Affordable Housing Business, Midwest Multifamily & Affordable Housing Business, and Northeast Multifamily & Affordable Housing Business.
For more information about all of the commercial real estate magazines, websites, and newsletters published by France Media Inc., click here.