- This event has passed.
InterFace I-85 Industrial Corridor 2022
April 13 @ 12:30 pm - 6:45 pm
France Media’s Southeast Real Estate Business magazine and InterFace Conference Group will host the InterFace I-85 Industrial Corridor conference on Wednesday, April 13, 2022, from 12:30 PM – 6:45 PM at the Hilton Charlotte Uptown.
InterFace I-85 Industrial Corridor is an in-person conference focused on the red hot Southeast industrial market and will focus on investment, development and leasing along the I-85 corridor — including Montgomery, Alabama; Atlanta; Greenville/Spartanburg, South Carolina; Charlotte and Raleigh/Durham, North Carolina; and Richmond, Virginia.
Panelists will include top industrial owners, investors, developers, brokers, and lenders who will discuss supply/demand metrics for industrial space across the Southeast; which markets are seeing the greatest amount of investment and development activity and why; where rents are now and where they will trend in 2022; and what end-user tenants are looking for today from landlords.
If you are investing, developing or marketing industrial properties along the Interstate 85 corridor — or if you are interested in learning more about the markets — don’t miss this opportunity to network with the companies buying, selling, leasing, and financing projects in one of the hottest regions in the country.
Topics to be Discussed
- What are the challenges and opportunities in the industrial markets along the I-85 corridor?
- How is the “Amazon Effect” impacting industrial real estate overall, and specifically in the Southeast?
- What is the outlook for investment sales in 2022?
- What is the current supply of industrial assets for sale? Who is competing for these properties?
- What is the development pipeline for industrial properties? What large projects are currently underway? Will markets continue to see spec building?
- Can rents continue to go up? What types of tenants are most active, and the most sought after, in today’s environment?
- Which markets/submarkets are seeing the greatest growth?
- What is the availability of capital and who is lending?
- What is the latest with last-mile logistics?
- What’s new in design, construction, and automation/technology?
- What are end-users asking for in today’s environment?
Who Will Attend the InterFace I-85 Industrial Corridor Conference?
- Debt & Equity Capital Providers & Financial Intermediaries
- Leasing Professionals and Property/Asset Managers
- Investment Sales Brokers
- Supply Chain & Logistics Professionals
- Corporate End Users
- General Contractors, Architects & Engineers
- Vendors & Service Providers to the Industry
InterFace Conference Group is also hosting InterFace Carolinas Multifamily the morning of April 14th. For details, click here.
InterFace Conference Group is also hosting InterFace Healthcare Real Estate Carolinas the afternoon of April 14th. For details, click here.
France Media Inc. is publisher of Shopping Center Business, California Centers, Retail & Restaurant Facility Business, Seniors Housing Business, Student Housing Business, Southeast Real Estate Business, Texas Real Estate Business, Northeast Real Estate Business, Western Real Estate Business, Heartland Real Estate Business, Southeast Multifamily & Affordable Housing Business, Texas Multifamily & Affordable Housing Business, Western Multifamily & Affordable Housing Business, Midwest Multifamily & Affordable Housing Business, and Northeast Multifamily & Affordable Housing Business.
For more information about all of the commercial real estate magazines, websites, and newsletters published by France Media Inc., visit https://www.francemediainc.com/publications.