InterFace Las Vegas Multifamily 2021
October 14 @ 12:30 pm - 4:30 pm
Western Real Estate Business magazine, Western Multifamily & Affordable Housing Business magazine and the InterFace Conference Group will host the InterFace Las Vegas Multifamily Conference in person on October 14, from 12:30 to 4:30 p.m., at the Four Seasons Hotel in Las Vegas.
Network with decision-makers in the Las Vegas apartment market and hear from leading multifamily developers/owners/investors, brokers and lenders/financial intermediaries.
Panelists will discuss the impact of COVID and government stimulus packages, the development pipeline, investment sales activity and insights about the submarkets that hold the greatest opportunities in the near-term. The conference will explore the latest trends in leasing, management and operations, as well as economic and demographic trends that impact the multifamily market in Las Vegas.
The event will attract attendees from throughout the Vegas area, including owners, investors, developers, managers, buyers and lenders who are active in Class A, B and C multifamily properties.
Topics For Discussion:
- What is the economic outlook and how will COVID impact the market going forward?
- How are Vegas apartment rents trending & what is the forecast?
- Where are cap rates today? What is the supply/demand balance for investment properties?
- Who is investing? What are they buying? Core vs. Value-Add?
- Which areas in Las Vegas are seeing new development? Who are the biggest developers in the market today?
- What amenities do tenants want in today’s apartment? How has the pandemic changed what tenants want in an apartment property?
- There is a lot of interest in single-family rental and build-for-rent properties today. How will that affect the Vegas multifamily market going forward?
InterFace Conference Group will also host InterFace Las Vegas Industrial on the morning of October 14th.
InterFace Conference Group is a division of France Media Inc., which publishes 13 commercial real estate magazines — including Western Real Estate Business, Western Multifamily & Affordable Housing Business, Student Housing Business, and Seniors Housing Business— as well as several websites and newsletters focused on the commercial real estate industry. For more information, visit www.francemediainc.com/publications.