InterFace Las Vegas Retail 2021
October 14 @ 7:30 am - 11:30 am
Western Real Estate Business magazine, Shopping Center Business magazine, and the InterFace Conference Group are pleased to announce the InterFace Las Vegas Retail conference will be held in person on Thursday, October 14, from 7:30 – 11:00 AM at the Four Seasons Hotel in Las Vegas.
Network with decision-makers active in the Las Vegas retail real estate market — and hear from leading owners/investors/developers, brokers and lenders/financial intermediaries about how the pandemic has impacted the market and what to expect going forward. The event will attract those who are buying, selling, financing, and brokering deals, as well as those developing/redeveloping and leasing properties in Nevada.
Panel discussions will cover the economic outlook and the challenges facing the Vegas retail market; what retailers, restaurants and shopping center owners/developers need to know about changing consumer preferences; and which submarkets hold the greatest potential opportunities.
Topics to be discussed:
- How has the pandemic affected the Las Vegas retail market and what is the long-term impact?
- Where are current occupancy rates? How are rents trending?
- What are landlords doing to work with tenants that are behind on rents?
- Where are valuations? Who is buying? What types of retail properties are drawing investor interest?
- Which retail tenants are looking in the Las Vegas market?
- How are tenant mixes changing because of the pandemic? What is the demand for experiential retail and entertainment? How important is food in today’s centers? What is the role of pop-up retail? What are predictions for the future?
- How has consumer behavior changed? How do retailers/shopping centers adapt?
- How do you make your center stand out from the competition?
- What opportunities do tenants, developers and investors see in a going forward?
- Which Las Vegas submarkets hold the greatest potential for near-term retail opportunities?
For information about speaking and sponsorship opportunities, contact Scott France at 404-832-8262 x108.
InterFace Conference Group is a division of France Media Inc., which publishes 13 commercial real estate magazines — including Shopping Center Business and Western Real Estate Business — as well as several websites and newsletters focused on the commercial real estate industry. For more information, visit www.francemediainc.com/publications.