InterFace Michigan Retail 2023
April 17 @ 7:30 am - 11:30 am
Heartland Real Estate Business, Shopping Center Business and the InterFace Conference Group are pleased to announce the InterFace Michigan Retail conference will be held April 17th, from 7:30 AM to 11:30 AM at The Townsend Hotel in Birmingham, MI.
Hear from retailers, restaurant chains, developers, owners, investors, brokers and lenders/financial intermediaries about opportunities in the Michigan retail market and network with decision-makers in the sector.
The event will attract those who are buying, selling, financing, and brokering deals, as well as those developing/redeveloping and leasing retail properties in Michigan.
Panel discussions will cover the economic outlook and the challenges in today’s retail environment. You’ll hear what retailers, restaurants and shopping center owners and developers need to know about changing consumer preferences — and you’ll gain insight about which submarkets hold the greatest potential for retail investment and development.
TOPICS TO BE DISCUSSED
- How is the economic climate impacting retail property values and investment activity?
- Where are valuations? Who is selling? Who is buying? What types of retail properties are drawing investor interest?
- Where are current occupancy rates? How are rents trending?
- What is the market seeing in terms of leasing activity? What is the demand for space?
- Which retailers are new to the market or looking for space in the state?
- What types of tenants are landlords trying to attract?
- How are tenant mixes evolving? What is new in terms of entertainment retail? What about food and beverage tenants?
- What are the most successful retail centers doing to differentiate from competitors?
- Where are the greatest opportunities for retail tenants, developers and investors in the
- Michigan market?
- Debt & Equity Capital Providers & Financial Intermediaries
- Retailers & Restaurants
- Property Managers, Asset Managers & Operators
- Institutional Investors and Fund Managers
- Special Servicers and Receivers
- Leasing & Marketing Specialists
- Investment Sales Brokers
- Title Insurers
- General Contractors, Architects & Engineers
- Real Estate Accountants and Attorneys
- Service Providers to the Retail Industry
SUBSCRIBE TO EMAIL UPDATES FOR THIS EVENT
For information about speaking and sponsorship opportunities, contact Scott France at 404-832-8262 x108.
InterFace Conference Group will also be hosting the InterFace Michigan Multifamily conference on the afternoon of April 17th at 12:00 pm – 4:10 pm.
The InterFace Conference Group strongly encourages that attendees be fully vaccinated at least two weeks before the event. InterFace Conference Group will be following all safety mandates in place at the time of the event.
France Media Inc. is publisher of Shopping Center Business, California Centers, Retail & Restaurant Facility Business, Seniors Housing Business, Student Housing Business, Southeast Real Estate Business, Texas Real Estate Business, Northeast Real Estate Business, Western Real Estate Business, Heartland Real Estate Business, Southeast Multifamily & Affordable Housing Business, Texas Multifamily & Affordable Housing Business, Western Multifamily & Affordable Housing Business, Midwest Multifamily & Affordable Housing Business, and Northeast Multifamily & Affordable Housing Business.
For more information about all of the commercial real estate magazines, websites, and newsletters published by France Media Inc., click here.