InterFace Multifamily Southeast 2021
December 2 @ 7:15 am - 4:00 pm
The InterFace Conference Group, Southeast Multifamily & Affordable Housing Business magazine and Southeast Real Estate Business magazine are pleased to host the 12th annual InterFace Multifamily Southeast informational and networking conference in person on December 2nd at the Westin Buckhead in Atlanta.
The event will focus on who is buying, building, operating and financing apartment properties in Georgia, Florida, Alabama, Louisiana, Tennessee and the Carolinas and traditionally attracts more than 350 attendees.
Panel sessions will cover investment, development, capital markets, and trends in leasing, management, operations, as well as architecture, design, and construction. Also in focus are macro economic and demographic trends influencing and impacting apartment markets in the Southeast.
There will be an opening cocktail reception on the evening of December 1st. The conference attracts leading apartment professionals from across the Southeast, as well as national players active in Southeast markets. And with the multifamily market hotter and stronger than ever, attendance and interest are to be robust.
If you are active in the apartment business in the Southeast, make plans now to attend the 12th annual InterFace Multifamily Southeast conference December 2nd in Atlanta.
Topics to be discussed:
- Investment Trends: Who’s buying? Who’s selling? Where are cap rates headed?
- Are Southeast markets absorbing new supply and what impact is being seen on rental rates and occupancy?
- What is the development pipeline for 2022-2024? What’s being built? Where?
- What is the outlook for demographics and the economy in the Southeast?
- Who’s lending and what’s the availability of debt and equity capital for multifamily investment and development projects?
- Will rising rents continue? What other operations issues and trends are impacting the bottom line?
- Architecture/design trends in new product
- What is happening in the affordable housing space?
For information about speaking and sponsorship opportunities, contact Rich Kelley at 914-309-6954.
InterFace Conference Group is a division of France Media Inc., which publishes 15 commercial real estate magazines, including Southeast Multifamily & Affordable Housing Business, Southeast Real Estate Business, Seniors Housing Business and Student Housing Business. For more information about all of the commercial real estate magazines, websites, and newsletters published by France Media Inc., click here.