InterFace Multifamily Texas
November 18 - November 19
Leading multifamily owners, investors, developers and operators in Texas will share ideas and discuss the challenges they face at the virtual InterFace Multifamily Texas conference on November 18-19.
The virtual conference will focus on the supply/demand balance as well as on who is buying, building and financing apartment properties in Dallas, Houston, San Antonio and Austin. We will also feature panels that look closely at trends in multifamily leasing, management and operations.
InterFace Conference Group, along with Texas Real Estate Business and Student Housing Business magazines, will host the 9th annual InterFace Multifamily Texas informational and networking conference in a virtual conference format. Last year’s event attracted more than 200 attendees and we expect robust participation from leading multifamily property owners, investors, developers, brokers, and lenders this year for what has become a favorite and valued industry event.
Topics to be Discussed
- How is COVID-19 impacting operations and leasing in Texas apartment properties?
- What are owners seeing in terms of rent collections? Where is the market in terms of concessions?
- Investment trends: What is the activity level? Who’s buying? Who’s selling? Where are cap rates headed?
- Are Texas multifamily markets still absorbing new supply or has new development lapped demand? What impact is being seen on rental rates and occupancy?
- What is the development pipeline for 2021? What’s being built? Where?
- What is the big picture outlook for multifamily supply and demand in Texas?
- What is the outlook for Texas economy?
- The availability of debt and equity capital for multifamily investment and development projects
- Operations trends and issues impacting the bottom line
- Architecture/design trends in new product
- The outlook for the Dallas/Fort Worth, Houston, San Antonio and Austin markets
For information about speaking and sponsorship opportunities, contact Richard Kelley at 914-468-0818.
InterFace Conference Group is a division of France Media Inc., which publishes 10 commercial real estate publications — including Texas Real Estate Business, Student Housing Business and Student Housing Business magazines — as well as several websites and newsletters focused on the commercial real estate industry.