InterFace Salt Lake City Industrial 2021
November 9 @ 7:30 am - 11:30 am
Western Real Estate Business magazine and InterFace Conference Group will host the InterFace Salt Lake City Industrial conference in person on November 9th at 7:30 a.m. at the Salt Lake City Marriott City Center. Join us and network with the people who are buying, selling, developing, redeveloping, leasing or financing industrial properties in Utah.
The logistics industry and distribution facilities have seen a benefit from increases in online shopping due to the pandemic. How has the SLC market been impacted and what are the long-term opportunities in the market? Hear insights from local market leaders and network with industry decision-makers.
Speakers at the conference will discuss the latest trends in industrial development and investment, as well as how evolving logistics patterns are impacting the industrial market in Salt Lake City. Find out which submarkets hold the greatest potential opportunity.
Topics to be discussed:
- How are valuations for industrial properties trending?
- What is the current supply of investment assets?
- What is the development pipeline for industrial properties?
- Which submarkets are expected to see the greatest growth?
- What is the availability of capital and who is lending in the market?
- What is the latest with last-mile logistics?
- What’s new in design, construction, and automation/technology?
- What are tenants asking for in today’s environment?
InterFace Conference Group is a division of France Media Inc., which publishes 15 commercial real estate magazines — including Western Real Estate Business — as well as several websites and newsletters focused on the commercial real estate industry. For more information, visit www.francemediainc.com/publications.