- This event has passed.
InterFace Salt Lake City Multifamily 2022
November 2, 2022 @ 12:00 pm - 3:50 pm
Western Real Estate Business magazine, Western Multifamily & Affordable Housing Business magazine, and the InterFace Conference Group are pleased to announce the InterFace Salt Lake City Multifamily Conference will be held in person on November 2nd, from 12:00 to 3:50 p.m., at the Little America Hotel.
Network with decision-makers in the Salt Lake City apartment market and hear from leading multifamily developers/owners/investors, brokers and lenders/financial intermediaries. Engaging panel discussions will cover the impact of the pandemic on the multifamily market in Utah, the economic outlook, the development pipeline, and which submarkets hold the greatest potential in the near term.
The event will attract attendees from throughout the Utah area, including owners, investors, developers, managers, buyers and lenders who are active in Class A, B and C multifamily properties.
The conference will explore the latest trends in multifamily investment, development, leasing, and operations, as well as economic and demographic trends that impact the market in Salt Lake City.
SUBSCRIBE TO EMAIL UPDATES FOR THIS EVENT
TOPICS TO BE DISCUSSED:
- What is the economic outlook and what are the implications for the Salt Lake City multifamily market?
- How are apartment rents trending & what is the forecast?
- Where are cap rates today? What is the supply/demand balance for investment properties?
- Who is investing? What are they buying? Core vs. Value-Add?
- Who are the big developers in the market? What projects are underway?
- Which areas in Salt Lake City are seeing new development?
- What amenities do tenants want in today’s apartment? How has the pandemic changed what tenants seek in their properties?
- There is a lot of interest in single-family rental and build-for-rent properties today. How will that affect the multifamily market going forward?
WHO IS PLANNING ON ATTENDING:
- Debt & Equity Capital Providers & Financial Intermediaries
- Property Managers
- Asset Managers & Operators
- Institutional Investors and Fund Managers
- Special Servicers and Receivers
- Leasing & Marketing Specialists
- Investment Sales Brokers
- Title Insurers
- General Contractors, Architects & Engineers
- Real Estate Accountants and Attorneys
- Service Providers to the Multifamily Industry
CONTINUING EDUCATION CREDITS:
- Offering 3 real estate Continuing Education Credits for brokers with Utah licenses.
For information about speaking and sponsorship opportunities, contact Scott France at 404-832-8262 x108.
InterFace Conference Group will also be hosting the InterFace Salt Lake City Industrial conference on the morning of November 2nd at 7:30am – 11:30am.
The InterFace Conference Group strongly encourages that attendees be fully vaccinated at least two weeks before the event. InterFace Conference Group will be following all safety mandates in place at the time of the event.
France Media Inc. is publisher of Shopping Center Business, California Centers, Retail & Restaurant Facility Business, Seniors Housing Business, Student Housing Business, Southeast Real Estate Business, Texas Real Estate Business, Northeast Real Estate Business, Western Real Estate Business, Heartland Real Estate Business, Southeast Multifamily & Affordable Housing Business, Texas Multifamily & Affordable Housing Business, Western Multifamily & Affordable Housing Business, Midwest Multifamily & Affordable Housing Business, and Northeast Multifamily & Affordable Housing Business.
For more information about all of the commercial real estate magazines, websites, and newsletters published by France Media Inc., click here.