InterFace Seniors Housing Development, Design & Finance 2021
April 20 - April 21
InterFace Seniors Housing Development, Design & Finance is a new and exciting industry conference — a national event scheduled for April 20-21, 2021.
The virtual event will focus on development and design trends in the space and how construction, architecture, and design are being impacted by COVID-19.
The conference is bringing together leading national owners, operators, developers, investors, architects, designers, builders, and capital providers for two days of education-rich panel sessions and scheduled networking.
Topical and informative panel sessions will be coupled with networking opportunities to create a valuable informative experience, as well as offering a positive, unhurried networking and relationship-building atmosphere.
The InterFace Seniors Housing Development, Design & Finance event is designed to bring together the leading players in development and design for fantastic information sessions and networking.
The agenda will include:
- State of Development — CEO Power Panel
- Developing and Operating in a COVID-19 Environment
- Architecture, Design and Build Trends
- Middle Market Supercharge: Will Pandemic Spur More Activity in this Segment?
- Interactive Roundtable Discussions Led by Industry Experts
- Scheduled Networking
- Investment Pipeline: Acquisition and Repositioning Opportunities
- Availability of Lending and Capital
InterFace Conference Group is a division of France Media Inc., which publishes 10 commercial real estate magazines — including Seniors Housing Business— and several websites and newsletters focused on the commercial real estate industry.