Webinar: What is the Outlook for the Affordable Housing Sector in Texas?
December 15 @ 10:00 am - 12:15 pm
Texas Real Estate Business is hosting a panel of industry leaders to discuss the obstacles that the affordable housing industry faces and ideas for bringing projects to fruition, as well as strategies for successful operation of existing properties during the pandemic.
The webinar — Affordable Housing Texas: What is the Outlook for the Affordable Housing Sector in Texas? — will take place Tuesday, December 15, from 10:00 AM-12:15 PM Central.
Topics to be discussed:
- How has the pandemic impacted existing affordable housing properties — as well as plans for new development?
- What is the appetite for investors when it comes to affordable housing?
- What is the expectation for development of affordable housing projects in the next few years?
- Who are the big players developing in Texas?
- How would you describe the availability of capital for projects right now?
- Which cities have the best incentives for new development or redevelopment of affordable housing?
- What factors are critical to the success of an affordable housing project?
Ray Landry, Senior Vice President, Davis-Penn Mortgage
Jeff Rodman, Affordable Housing Program Manager, M&T Realty Capital
C. W. Early, Senior Managing Director, Affordable Housing, JLL Capital Markets
Cliff McDaniel, Executive Managing Director, Newmark
Hector Zuniga, KeyBank
Darren W. Smith, Head of Development – Southwest Region, MVAH Partners
Arjun Nagarkatti, President, AMCAL Housing
Justin Hartz, Director of Development, LDG Development
Hugh A. Cobb, Principal, Alpha Barnes Real Estate Services
Jeffrey S. Spicer, VP & Project Partner Development, Dominium
Tom Schneider, Audit Principal, DOZ (Moderator)
Keybank, M&T Realty Capital Corp., Newmark and Davis-Penn Mortgage Co. will sponsor the discussion, which is hosted by Texas Real Estate Business magazine.
Join us for this complimentary webinar for insights about how Texas cities are looking to address affordable housing shortages and where the opportunities are as we move into 2021.
For information about sponsoring a webinar, contact Scott France at 404-832-8262.
To watch previous webinars on demand, click here.
InterFace Conference Group is a division of France Media Inc., which publishes 10 commercial real estate magazines — including Texas Real Estate Business — and several websites and newsletters focused on the commercial real estate industry.