- This event has passed.
Webinar: Healthcare and Medical Office Buildings — Investment & Development Market Update
June 10, 2020 @ 1:30 pm - 2:30 pm$89
Looking beyond day-to-day operations in healthcare facilities, how is the COVID-19 pandemic affecting valuations and demand for healthcare real estate and medical office buildings? Register for our healthcare real estate and medical office building webinar for insights into the investment and development outlook for this sector.
InterFace Healthcare Real Estate and France Media will host a webinar on the state of healthcare real estate and medical office building investment and development markets on Wednesday, June 10th at 1:30 pm Eastern.
This healthcare real estate webinar will feature two distinct panel discussions, one on the investment market and another on the development market.
Investment panel speakers include Peter Westmeyer of MBRE Healthcare, Rob Hull of Healthcare Realty, Chip Conk of Montecito Medical and moderator Mindy Berman of JLL.
Development panel speakers are Chad Henderson of Catalyst Healthcare Real Estate, Ben Ochs of Anchor Health Properties, Mark Davis of Davis, and moderator Murray Wolf of Healthcare Real Estate Insights.
The webinar will address:
- Has the investment market remained active during COVID-19, and if so, how?
- How has COVID-19 changed the development landscape in terms of what should be built moving forward and how it should be designed?
- When and how will the capital markets begin to fire on all cylinders to finance investment & development transactions?
- How is COVID-19 impacting valuations, both short- and long-term?
- Has construction been able to continue on new developments, and are labor and materials costs heading up or down?
- With many hospitals and systems under financial duress, will the market see more monetization activity?
During this healthcare real estate webinar, hear from some of the most active players in the industry on what they have been seeing and what might come next.
It’s never been more important to be informed and strategic. Registration is only $89 – sign up now and accomplish both!
For more information, contact Alicia Turlington.
For our full list of upcoming webinars, click here.
InterFace Healthcare Real Estate events are produced by France Media Inc., the parent company of InterFace Conference Group. For information about the commercial real estate magazines, websites and newsletters published by France Media Inc., click here.