- This event has passed.
Webinar: Greater Kansas City Retail Outlook— How is the Greater Kansas City Area Retail Sector Responding to COVID-19?
September 16 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 pm
How has the coronavirus pandemic impacted retail properties and tenants in metro Kansas City? What do retail leaders expect to see in the second half of 2020?
Shopping Center Business and Heartland Real Estate Business are hosting a panel of retail experts to discuss the impact of COVID-19 on Kansas City as well as expectations for recovery.
The webinar — Greater Kansas City Retail Outlook: How is the Greater Kansas City Area Retail Sector Responding to COVID-19? — will take place Sept. 16 from 10:00 – 11:15 a.m. Central.
Panelists will include David Block of Block & Company, Erin Johnston of Copaken Brooks, Tyler Enders of Made in KC, Andy Crimmins of Crossroads Retail Group, David E. Waters of Lathrop GPM LLP, and Dan Lowe of Legacy Development.
Topics to be discussed:
- As a city that straddles state lines, how has Kansas City been impacted by the pandemic compared with other Midwest markets?
- What restrictions are currently in place for retailers and restaurants? How are retail property owners and tenants ensuring the safety of customers and staff?
- What are property owners and managers doing to work with retail tenants during these difficult circumstances? What do retailers need to recover?
- How will retail rents and property values be affected? What are the predictions for retail vacancy rates in the coming year?
- What will be the impact on new development and investment sales in the retail sector in the near term?
Block & Company and Crossroads Retail Group are sponsoring the webinar, which is hosted by Shopping Center Business and Heartland Real Estate Business magazines.
The retail industry has changed rapidly in response to the pandemic. Listen to the webinar for strategies and ideas you can put into action to keep your leasing, development, marketing and operations efforts moving forward — and to gather insight from local leaders as the industry continues to evolve and adapt.
For information about sponsoring a webinar, contact Scott France at 404-832-8262.
InterFace Conference Group is a division of France Media Inc., which publishes 10 commercial real estate publications — including Heartland Real Estate Business magazine — and several websites and newsletters focused on the commercial real estate industry.