- This event has passed.
Webinar: Marketing Strategies for Senior Living Operators — Survey Results Reveal How Customer Journey Has Changed
December 2, 2020 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
When the pandemic hit, many senior living operators pivoted their marketing strategies to 100 percent virtual. How effective has the approach been? Seniors Housing Business magazine will host a webinar sharing insights about seniors housing lead generation strategies.
LeadingResponse, a client acquisition firm, recently surveyed more than 2,000 senior living prospects to better understand the impact COVID-19 has had on those considering seniors housing and their families’ decision-making processes.
To hear the survey results as well as insights about the evolving senior living marketing strategies from leading seniors housing operators, join the webinar on Wednesday, December 2, from 2:00-3:00 pm EST.
- Cindy Young, VP of Marketing, National Church Residences
- Valerie Whitman, VP, Senior Living, LeadingResponse
- William Swearingen, Senior VP, Marketing & Sales, Spectrum Retirement Communities
- Elias Papasavvas, CEO & President, Second Act Financial Services
Topics to be discussed:
- How have senior living industry leaders managed sales and marketing efforts during the pandemic?
- What have industry leaders learned that will be incorporated into their marketing plans for the new year?
- What is the greatest takeaway from 2020?
For a full list of InterFace Conference Group webinars, click here.
Seniors Housing Business is published by France Media Inc., parent company of InterFace Conference Group. For more information about all of the commercial real estate magazines, websites and newsletters published by France Media Inc., click here.