- This event has passed.
Webinar: New Mexico Retail Outlook — What will New Mexico Retail Activity Look Like in 2021?
December 14, 2020 @ 12:00 pm - 1:15 pm
With retail activity curtailed due to the pandemic, New Mexico’s retailers and restaurants have struggled and have adapted — with many embracing curbside pickup or protocols to ensure social distancing. As we look forward to 2021, we’re wondering what practices will be here to stay and what will be the long-term impact on the retail market.
Shopping Center Business and Western Real Estate Business magazines will host a complimentary webinar titled “New Mexico Retail Outlook: What will New Mexico Retail Activity Look Like in 2021?” on December 14, from 10:00 – 11:15 AM MST.
Panelists will include Ariana James West of Base 5 Retail. Steve Maestas of Maestas Development Group, Tom Jones and Bob Feinberg of Colliers International, Anthony Johnson of Pegasus Group, and moderator Jeff Campbell of Carlsbad Department of Development.
Topics to be discussed:
- How have New Mexico area retailers, restaurants and developers adapted to the COVID-19 environment? What do they need to succeed?
- What are the predictions for New Mexico retail occupancy rates in the coming year?
- How will retail rents and property values be impacted?
- What will be the impact on new development in the near term?
- What is the expectation for investment sales activity in 2021?
- How should retailers and retail property owners position themselves for recovery?
- What opportunities do New Mexico retail tenants, developers and investors see in a post-pandemic market?
This discussion will cover leasing and occupancy trends, as well as the development pipeline and what to expect in investment sales over the coming year. If you are interested in retail real estate in New Mexico, register today to hear what to expect as we move into 2021.
Carlsbad Department of Development and Pegasus Group are sponsoring this complimentary webinar.
InterFace Conference Group is a division of France Media Inc., which publishes 10 commercial real estate publications — including Shopping Center Business and Western Real Estate Business magazines — as well as several websites and newsletters focused on the commercial real estate industry.