Dallas — Casa Linda Plaza shopping center is the second-oldest shopping center in Dallas.
Dallas — HFF has arranged a refinancing loan for Casa Linda Plaza Shopping Center, a 326,868-square-foot grocery-anchored retail property in the Lakewood submarket of Dallas. Located at 9440 Garland Road, the asset was 84 percent leased at the time of the sale to tenants including Albertson’s, Pei Wei, Starbucks, Torchy’s Tacos, Petco and Wells Fargo. Originally constructed in 1945, the property is the second-oldest shopping center in Dallas. Adam Herrin of HFF arranged the four-year, floating-rate loan on behalf of the borrower, AmREIT Casa Linda LP, through GE Capital Real Estate.