- This event has passed.
Webinar — Central Florida Retail Outlook: How are Central Florida markets responding to COVID-19?
August 31 @ 10:00 am - 11:15 am
How has the coronavirus pandemic impacted retail properties and tenants in Central Florida markets, including Clearwater, Tampa, Lakeland, Orlando, Kissimmee, and Daytona Beach? What do retail leaders expect to see in the second half of 2020? What are the predictions for tourism and travel over the next year?
Shopping Center Business and Southeast Real Estate Business are hosting a panel of retail leaders to discuss the impact of the coronavirus on Central Florida — and expectations for recovery.
The webinar — Central Florida Retail Outlook: How are Central Florida markets responding to COVID-19? — will take place on Monday, Aug. 31 from 10:00 – 11:15 AM Eastern.
Panelists will include Ivy Greaner of InvenTrust Property Management, Cindy Schooler of SRS Real Estate Partners, Ralph Conti of RaCo Real Estate Advisors, Kurt Keaton of Franklin Street, Chuck Whittall of Unicorp National Developments, and moderator Beth Azor of Azor Advisory Services.
Topics to be discussed:
- To what extent has tourism declined in Central Florida this year — and how significantly has that affected the retail sector?
- What restrictions are in place for retailers and/or consumers? How are retailers and restaurants ensuring customer and staff safety?
- How are property owners and managers adapting and how are they helping tenants?
- How will rents and property values be impacted? What are the predictions for retail vacancy rates in the coming year?
- What will be the impact on new development in the near term?
InvenTrust Property Management, SRS Real Estate Partners, Franklin Street, Downtown Orlando and Crossman & Company are sponsoring the webinar, which is produced by France Media’s Shopping Center Business and Southeast Real Estate Business magazines.
This is a critical time to be informed about the industry and information is changing rapidly. Listen to the webinar for strategies and ideas you can put into action to keep your leasing, development, marketing and operations efforts moving forward — and to gather insight from local leaders as the industry continues to evolve and adapt.
For information about sponsoring a webinar, contact Scott France at 404-832-8262.
InterFace Conference Group is a division of France Media Inc., which publishes 10 commercial real estate publications — including Southeast Real Estate Business magazine — and several websites and newsletters focused on the commercial real estate industry.