- This event has passed.
Webinar: Driving Retail Income Through Specialty Leasing & Ancillary Revenue
October 15, 2020 @ 2:00 pm
Specialty retail is an innovative and nimble business, which is exactly what one needs to be during a pandemic. National retailers are sitting on overstock accumulated during the shutdown and new omnichannel businesses taking a brand new approach to physical retail. This means pop-ups have more potential opportunities than ever before.
What kinds of physical spaces do today’s temporary tenants need? What concepts work and which don’t? How can property owners and retailers ensure customer and employee safety while keeping the tenant and experiential mix fresh?
Ancillary Retail and Shopping Center Business magazines are hosting a panel of specialty leasing leaders to discuss how to maximize income opportunities inside the “new normal.” Join us on October 15 at 2:00 Eastern/11:00 Pacific.
Panelists will include Lori McGhee Curtis of Taubman; Cynthia Czech of Pacific Retail Capital Partners; Jenny Westbrook of Kimco Realty; Jennifer Steffen of JLL and moderator Deborah Kravitz of Pro Retail Inc. & Provenzano Resources, Inc.
Topics to be discussed:
- What concepts and brands work for short-term activations in the pandemic environment?
- Which concepts are problematic in the current environment?
- What are developers seeing in terms of customer interest in for parking lot events?
- How can owners and tenants ensure pop-ups are pandemic-sensitive?
- How can design and merchandising drive traffic?
- What ancillary retail concepts are driving foot traffic to permanent tenants?
- In what new ways should developers partner with and support specialty leasing right now?
This webinar — Driving Income Through Specialty Leasing & Ancillary Revenue — is sponsored by Taubman, Pacific Retail, Eminent Property Group, and Pro Retail Inc. & Provenzano Resources Inc.
The panel is hosted by Ancillary Retail and Shopping Center Business — both publications of France Media Inc.
For information about sponsoring a webinar, contact Scott France at 404-832-8262.