Hesperia, Calif. — Progressive Real Estate Partners has signed seven new leases, totaling 19,600 square feet, at the Walmart-anchored retail center The Marketplace on Main in Hesperia.
Paul Galmarini of Progressive represented the ownership, Pacific/Lewis Properties, a division of Pacific Development Group, in the following transactions:
• Petco, 10,000 square feet
• The Habit Burger Grill, 2,500 square feet
• Pieology Pizzeria, 2,000 square feet
• Yogurtland, 1,200 square feet
• Metro PCS, 1,400 square feet
• Great Clips, 1,200 square feet
• Nail Salon, 1,300 square feet
The ownership broke ground on the two-building, 24,000-square-foot retail center in April. The seven new retailers are slated to open prior to the 2015 holiday. There are three retail units, ranging from 1,500 to 1,600 square feet, available at the center.