- This event has passed.
Webinar: Las Vegas Retail Outlook — How is the Las Vegas Retail Sector responding to COVID-19?
September 3 @ 11:00 am - 12:15 pm
With gatherings limited to 50 people, the Las Vegas metro has lost billions in convention- and tourism-related revenue this year due to the coronavirus pandemic. With the travel so suppressed, what is the demand for retail in the market? How are retailers and landlords responding to the pandemic-related changes? What do local retail leaders expect to see in terms of recovery?
Shopping Center Business and Western Real Estate Business magazines are hosting a panel of retail leaders to discuss the impact of the coronavirus on the Las Vegas market.
The webinar — Las Vegas Retail Outlook: How is the Las Vegas Retail Sector responding to COVID-19? — will take place on Thursday, September 3rd, at 11:00 am PDT.
Panelists will include Frank Volk of SRS Real Estate, Dan Hubbard of Cushman Wakefield, Stan Wasserkrug of Remington Nevada, Timo Kuusela of The Boulevard, and moderator Robert McPeak of McDonald Carano.
Topics to be discussed:
- How significantly has decreased tourism affected the retail sector? Which retailers are most/least impacted?
- How are Las Vegas retailers, restaurants, and developers adapting to the COVID-19 environment?
- How will rents and property values be impacted? What are the predictions for retail vacancy rates in the coming year?
- What will be the impact on new development in the near term?
- What do retailers and retail property owners need to consider to position themselves for recovery?
- What opportunities do investors see in a post-pandemic Las Vegas retail market?
SRS Real Estate Partners, LM Construction Co. and Vision Sign Inc. are sponsoring the webinar, which is produced by France Media’s Shopping Center Business and Western Real Estate Business magazines.
For information about sponsoring a webinar, contact Scott France at 404-832-8262.
InterFace Conference Group is a division of France Media Inc., which publishes 10 commercial real estate publications — including Western Real Estate Business magazine — and several websites and newsletters focused on the commercial real estate industry.