(Panelists, top, left to right): Ralph Conti, RaCo Real Estate Advisors; Cindy Schooler, SRS Real Estate Partners; Chuck Whittall, Unicorp National Developments.
Shopping Center Business and Southeast Real Estate Business hosted “Central Florida Retail Outlook: How are Central Florida Markets Responding to COVID-19?”how the retail leaders are adapting to the challenges of COVID-19 and its fallout for tourism and travel.
See a list of some topics covered below:
- To what extent has tourism declined in Central Florida this year — and how significantly has that affected the retail sector?
- What restrictions are in place for retailers and/or consumers? How are retailers and restaurants ensuring customer and staff safety?
- How are property owners and managers adapting and how are they helping tenants?
- How will rents and property values be impacted? What are the predictions for retail vacancy rates in the coming year?
- What will be the impact on new development in the near term?
- Ralph Conti, RaCo Real Estate Advisors
- Cindy Schooler, SRS Real Estate Partners
- Chuck Whittall, Unicorp National Developments
- Beth Azor (moderator), Azor Advisory Services
- Ivy Greaner, InvenTrust Properties
- Kurt Keaton, Franklin Street.
InvenTrust Property Management: InvenTrust Properties Corp. is a retail REIT with a focus on acquiring grocery-anchored open-air centers in key growth markets with favorable demographics. This disciplined acquisition strategy, along with our innovative and collaborative property management approach, ensures the success of both tenants and business partners and drives net operating income growth for the Company. InvenTrust became a self-managed REIT in 2014 and a Global Real Estate Sustainability Benchmark (“GRESB”) member in 2018.
SRS Real Estate Partners: At SRS Real Estate Partners, retail expertise runs deep. They are retail real estate specialists, not just another commercial real estate firm. Their brokers and professionals provide services and solutions that evolve to meet today’s trends and challenges and adapt to their clients’ needs. Put simply, when clients, prospects and industry leaders think of SRS, they think “retail experts.”
Franklin Street: Franklin Street is a family of full-service real estate companies focused on delivering value-added solutions to meet the evolving needs of clients. Through a collaborative philosophy of leveraging the resources, expertise and experience of each of its divisions—Real Estate, Capital, Insurance, Property Management, and Project Management—Franklin Street offers unmatched value and optimal solutions for clients nationwide.
Downtown Orlando: Downtown is the origin of vitality. It’s the booming, buzzing, vivid city center that drives, entertains, and magnetizes the region. It’s where you turn up the typical live/work/play into the dynamic thrive/grow/flow. It’s the choice for corporate headquarters, trending start-ups, and everything in between. It’s where you can live in a sky-high pad above city lights or in a charming, historic home on a brick-paved street. Youthful, eclectic, strong, energized, and authentic—we can promise you inspiration, collaboration, diversity, and opportunity when you turn up downtown.
Crossman & Company: Since 1990, Crossman & Company has focused on serving retail landlords exclusively throughout the Southeast. They offer a complete range of leasing, property management and accounting, project and construction management, marketing, and investment sales knowledge, with the goal of providing exemplary services to their clients.
to access the complimentary webinar recording. Hear what experts in the Central Florida retail industry think about COVID-19 and how retail can recover and grow.